1.27.2009

Finally moving on..

as time has gone by the Icy wall surrounDing my heart
has began tO melt.
my life didNt begin wiTh him
and it definateLy dOesn't end without him.

its not easy putting yourself out there but iVe decidEd i will tell mY own stOry.

as most of yoU know by now yes i was hurt.
however im over thAt part of my life.
im oN a new journeY and as i said subconciously iM trying tO find something,
im looking foR somEthing,
i dont know what yet ,
but i know i dont have it,
so im on the path of getting it.

there is nothing better than embracing your life and saying goodbye to what held you back all this time.
i have lots of plans for this year.

im glad he is out of my life..

(there is a message in the capital letters) ;-)

1 comment:

Team VOY said...

I like...and we would have figured out the message without you notifying us. Nothing is by accident, you have to think that there are particular letters capitalized for a reason...gosh, LOL...Keep up the great work.