1.29.2009

Writing Prompt

Hey everyone...

I know I haven't posted anything in an eternity, but that is going to change this weekend. Anyway, I was in one of my classes the other day when we did an exercise. All of us in the class were partnered up, and my Professor wanted us to exchange a profound moment from our lives. I am a firm believer in the fact that everyone has their own story and always find myself curious about the lives of others. So, if you have some free time, and are willing, I would like to hear about some of the profound moments from your lives. As a community of writers, I think it would be great if we all had the opportunity to get to know each other better.

I hope all is well with everyone..
Keep up the great momentum..

-L Marie

1 comment:

Team VOY said...

I like that idea :)